Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Color Me Badd

Dress: $14.99  Purchased from Urban Outfitters
Label: Ecote
This dress reminds me of a paint palette with its many splashes of colours. The darker hues also help transition this dress from a summer item to a winter appropriate piece. The original price of this dress was $78, but I found it on the sale rack for $29.99 which I thought was a pretty good deal. THEN I realized that all sale items were an additional 50% off! Score! Bonus, this dress has pockets on it, which I love love love.

Scarf: $19.95  Purchased from Le Chateau
I've had this pashmina scarf for many years now and it is a wardrobe staple for me. It is both practical and versatile...which is probably why I have it in 4 other colours as well...






Purse: $5.99  Purchased from Value Village
Label: Y-Leather
My sister was the first to take notice of this purse in the accessories section of Value Village. Luckily she passed it on to me because she felt the strap was too short for her. This bag is the perfect size for carrying my cell phone, keys and wallet.

Cardigan: $19.99  Purchased from Urban Behavior
This sweater is super comfortable. Surprisingly, it also holds it shape very well after it is machine washed. And just like my pashminas, I liked this cardigan so much that I also bought it in a light pink and navy blue.  :p

Belt: Free!
With the purchase of a dress from Forever 21



Boots: $79.99  Purchased from Gia Shoes
Label: Roberto Vianni
I have been searching for over-the-knee boots since last year, but I either couldn't find a style that I liked, or the boots just didn't sit right. Either it was wayyyy too high above my knees, or I found it too bunchy around the ankles. When I saw these boots a few months ago, I really liked them, but I wasn't able to swallow the $200 price-tag. In December, I bit the bullet and told myself that I was gonna to splurge on those boots! When I went into the store, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were on sale for $160. And just like my Ecote dress, they were an additional 50% off!
P.S. These boots were the last pair in my size. I think they were meant to be...Don't you? lol


Frugal Finds Total: $140.91

1 comment: